COMPRESSION HAS BELONGED AMONG THE MAIN POST-OPERATIVE PROCEDURES FOR MANY YEARS.
MODERN MEDICINE USES COMPRESSION THERAPIES BECAUSE OF THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- They minimize swelling, bruises and the occurrence of keloid scars.
- They reduce the risk of infection.
- They shape the contours and stabilize the implants.
- They speed up the healing process.
- Defined ductility and elasticity
- Maintain stable microclimate environment
- Eliminate the occurrence of unpleasant odor
- Microfibers take excess moisture away from the body
- Light and pleasant to the touch, making long-term wear easier
- Distinctive texture constantly “massages” scars and thus speeds their healing
- Flat seams do not put strain on the operated parts